Sewer Damage Cleanup Las Vegas
Leave Your Sewer Damage Cleanup in Las Vegas to the experts at ERX. Sewer damage is incredibly unpleasant, and can be very hazardous to the health of people who come in contact with it. Sewage damage in your home or office puts everyone at risk of serious health problems because of the bacteria and pathogens that come in contact with your personal belongings as well as the walls and structure.
Just to make things worse… did you know that there are also risks associated with pathogens that become airborne and circulate throughout your home. Sewer damage cleanup is truly a job that requires specialized training as well as strict health and safety precautions. It should be performed by a sewage damage cleanup professional like the ones at ERX in the Las Vegas area.
The pros at ERX have the specialized training as well as the necessary equipment required to properly and thoroughly perform sewer damage cleanup in your home or business. You can trust us to clean and disinfect all of the affected surfaces with products that are approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). Then we will completely dry everything, returning your home or business better than it was before the sewer damage cleanup ever happened.
When you hire the local pros at ERX in the Las Vegas area you can be confident that your sewer damage cleanup project will be done properly and without the risk of future damage and repairs. We are the emergency restoration professionals.
Don’t Risk It – We do Sewer Damage Cleanup Right the First Time
The last thing you want is to clean up a sewer damage only to find there is additional damage. We want you to avoid the possibility of structural damage, mold and other health risks from pathogens hiding in unseen places by calling the sewer damage cleanup pros at ERX. Our local crew is ready whenever disaster strikes. We are available 24/7 to help with your sewer cleanup problems.
Important Tips for Sewer Damage Cleanup in Las Vegas
- Avoid the affected area.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated (because they most likely are).
- Use extreme caution when attempting cleanup of any kind. Don’t touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids.
- Do Not Stay in the contaminated property if you have respiratory problems including allergies and asthma. If you are under the age of 2 or over the age of 60, pregnant or if you have a weak or compromised immune system, or have had a recent surgery.
- Call the experts at ERX immediately!!